Criipto Verify connects Auth0 to Scandinavian national and bank identities
When you need to know the real identity, the legal identity, of the users of your web or mobile applications, you look to the national and bank provided identity services. With Criipto Verify the challenge of integrating these into your applications has gone from weeks, even months, to just a few hours. And this becomes even simpler with Auth0 as demonstrated in this video.
Use Scandinavian national and bank identities with Auth0
- Go to Auth0 to set up an Auth0 tenant if you haven’t done so already.
- Sign up for a Criipto Verify tenant..
- In Criipto Verify, just go with the Applications section and click the Auth0 button to create a new connection to Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and check out the ADFS connections.
- If you want to try one of the created connections, remember to enable at least one client before clicking the “Try” button.
That’s it. Good luck.
And be sure to sign up for Criipto Verify at your earliest convenience!
RECENT POSTSJune 15, 2017
OpenID Connect from ASP.NET Core with Visual Studio 2017March 24, 2017
Sign text with BankID, NemID, right in your front-endFebruary 25, 2017
OpenID Connect from ASP.NET Core - on Mac OSXFebruary 14, 2017
Use BankID and NemID from a Node.js applicationJanuary 10, 2017
Security considerations when building an identity serviceDecember 15, 2016
Real world identities online: Why and how?December 07, 2016
Criipto Verify connects Auth0 to Scandinavian national and bank identitiesDecember 04, 2015
Grean extends Auth0 with B2B onboarding and authorizationAugust 31, 2015
Are security concerns holding back your B2B integration?